Yara Naoum is an Egyptian model and actress who is best known as a winner of Miss Egypt 2008. She acted in a few Egyptian movies. She earned the title of “Egypt’s Beauty Queen” in 2008. The national modeling competition in which she competed was sponsored by the Pantene hair care products line. She had earlier studied Décor at the Institute of Cinema.
Yara Naoum is the most famous model in Egypt. She started her career as a model and appeared in commercial ads like Pantene hair care products line etc.
Yara Naoum Early Life
Yara Naoum was born on September 1, 1987, in Cairo, Egypt. She was raised by her mother, a professional model, and her grandmother. She did her education from Cairo University.
Yara participated in the 2008 Miss Universe competition which was held in Vietnam. Worthy of note is that she was the only Arab participant in the competition. However, Yara did not qualify for the final stages of the competition.
Director Khaled Youssif chose her as one of the new rising talents which had their debut in the cinema production “Heyna Maysara”. That same director was on the judge’s committee at the final stages of the Miss Universe competition. Upon her meeting Khaled Youssif she was surprised to learn that he had nominated her for the role of “Maryam”, the leading actor’s spouse. She began shooting immediately after the competition and was among the last cast members to be recruited.
Yara Naoum married to the Egyptian footballer Emad Moteab in 2011.
- Name: Yara Naoum
- Other name: يارا نعوم
- Birth Date: September 1, 1987
- Birth Place: Cairo, Egypt
- Ethnicity: Lebanese/ Egyption
- Horoscope: Virgo
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Education: Arts Academy, Higher Institute of Cinema in Cairo
- Profession: Actress, Model, Miss Egypt, Interior Designer
- Citizenship: Egypt
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Language: Arabic
- Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
- Hobbies: Acting, Modeling, Drawing, Arts & music.. Watching movies, Travelling hanging out with friends
- Fav Color: Pink & black & white
- Fav Arabic Actor: Roshdy Abaza & Adel Adham
- Fav Actress: Soad Hosny
- Fav Foreign Actor: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom.
Family of Yara Naoum:
- Spouse: Emad Moteab
SEE ALSO: Mona Hala - Yosra El Lozy - Mahmoud Abdel Moghny