Sabila Nur is a Bangladeshi Model and TV Actress. She is a promising young star, who has stolen many hearts in a rather short span of time. Her vivacious and cheerful persona has been a gateway for her entry into the media. She is endorsed by the various leading commercial brand of Bangladesh for their television commercial.
Sabila rose to fame for her role as “The Imaginary Girl” in the romantic comedy telefilm Monkey Bizness (2015). She is well known for her acted the role in Bengali TV dramas and also she has worked with many TVC. She made her debut with the telefilm U-Turn.
Sabila Nur was born on May 27, 1995, in Dhaka, Bangladesh. From early childhood, she was fond of dancing. She is a student at BRAC University in BBA.
Sabila started her career by modeling for the country’s largest telecom company, Grameenphone. She is the host of Gazi TV’s competition on teen bands, GTV Fanta Band. She is also the host of Lux Style fine on Banglavision.
- Monkey Bizness (TV Movie) Rafi’s Imagination
- Grameen Phone
- Regent Airlines
- Singer Corporation
- Maasranga Television
- Igloo Ice Cream
- Asian Town
- Detos Chips
Profile of Sabila Nur
- Birth Date: May 27, 1995
- Birth Place: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Home District: Natore, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
- Religion: Islam
- Height: 1.63 m (5ft 4in)
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Occupation Model, Actress
- Skills: Dancing, modeling, and anchoring
- Credentials: Dancing: Earned 1st class in dancing at Bulbul Lalitakala Academy (BAFA), Champion in Poddokuri
- Modeling: Several Grameen advertisements, Nescafe, Regent Airlines, Singer Corporation, Pran Fit crackers, Maasranga Television, Igloo Ice Cream, Asian Town
- Anchoring: Signed on for anchoring ‘Star World’ at Bangla Vision TV
- Limitations: Keeping balance between studies and media work
- Education: North South University
- Parents: Musrat Jahan
- Spouse (s): N/A