Bailey Jay is an American transsexual pornographic actress, adult model, and podcaster. She began cross-dressing at an early age and around the age of 15 started to transition to female. She originally gained fame on 4chan in 2007 after a video emerged of her attending Otakon that same year.
Born in Richmond, Virginia, Bailey Jay Granger is one of the most charismatic TS performers in the adult industry. Although her hair color and aliases have changed throughout the years, this beautiful and witty transsexual goddess has never lost her natural charisma, cinematic talents or dedicated fan following.
After several years of modeling for various Grooby Network porn sites, and posting multimedia content across her various social networking channels, Bailey decided to launch her very own official solo website. In 2010 she set up her own website to distribute self-produced movies and photo shoots. She has worked with Bee Armitage, Belladonna and other well-known adult performers.
In 2011 and 2012, Jay won the AVN Award for transsexual performer of the year. She also co-hosts the podcast The Bailey Jay Show (formerly Bailey Jay Radio) with her husband, photographer Matthew Terhune, the podcast The Trans Witching Hour with Bailey Jay (formerly Gender Coaching with Bailey Jay) that deals with spirituality, the horror-themed podcast Blood Lust with Bailey Jay and also co-hosts the transgender and transsexuality advice podcast Sugar and Spice (formerly Third Gender Radio) with Jen Richards of We Happy Trans. Jay has also made several guest appearances on Sirius XM Radio The Jim Norton Show with Jim Norton, giving advice to callers.
Her regular appearances on these adult cam-sites are one of the traits which make Bailey Jay such a popular figure within the adult entertainment industry.
- Full Name: Bailey Jay Granger
- Other Names: Harley Quinn, Line Trap, BJ
- Birth Date: November 5, 1988
- Birth Place: Richmond, Virginia, USA
- Height: 5’5″ (1.65 m)
- Weight: 132 lb (60 kg)
- Eye Color: Green/Blue
- Hair Color: Brunette
- Measurements: 34C-26-36
- Shoe Size: 8 (U.S. & Canada Women Size)
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Spouse: Matthew Terhune
- 2010 Transgender Erotica Award winner – Best Solo Model
- 2011 AVN Award winner – Transsexual Performer of the Year
- 2011 XBIZ Award nominee – Transsexual Performer of the Year
- 2012 AVN Award winner – Transsexual Performer of the Year
- 2012 XBIZ Award nominee – Transsexual Performer of the Year
- 2016 AVN Award winner – Favorite Trans Performer (Fan award)