Miley Cyrus is an American singer, songwriter, and actress.
Miley Cyrus was born on November 23, 1992, in Franklin, Tennessee, USA. Cyrus was initially educated at Heritage Elementary School in Tennessee. When she turned eight, her family moved to Toronto, Canada where Cyrus’ father Billy Ray took a role in the TV series Doc (2001).
In 2005, Cyrus was cast as the lead in the Disney series Hannah Montana (2006), about a teen leading a double life as a pop star. Again her father acted alongside her. The show was a smash and hit records, sell-out tours and merchandising deals soon followed. Cyrus became a teen superstar. Following the success of Hannah Montana (2006), Cyrus made the move into other roles – including playing Ronnie Miller in The Last Song (2010) and Lola in LOL (2012) alongside Demi Moore. In 2009, she sang the best-selling single “Party in the U.S.A.” and broke the world record for the “Most Charted Teenager.”
She became engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth, but the couple split in 2013. They rekindled their relationship in 2016. She also dated Patrick Schwarzenegger for about a year while she and Hemsworth were split.
Profile of Miley Cyrus
- Birth Name:- Destiny Hope Cyrus
- Profession:- Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Nick:- Smiley Miley
- Born:- Franklin, Tennessee, U.S.A
- Date of Birth:- November 23, 1992
- Height :- 5’5″
- Hair Colour:- Dyed Blonde
- Eye Colour:- Blue
- Relationship:- Liam Hemsworth
- Nationality:- American
- Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude!
- If you believe in yourself anything is possible.
- I don’t want to be perfect, but I do want to be a role model. My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect.
- Music is what I breathe, what I love to do. It keeps me alive.
- The only people that you really have, that I learned, are your family, because they love you no matter what.
- My mom is always telling me it takes a long time to get to the top, but a short time to get to the bottom.
- I think my dad is a lot cooler than other dads. He still acts like he’s still 17.
- I probably have an earlier curfew than anyone. My mom wants to keep me really safe and my dad’s not overly protective, but he’s a dad no matter what.
- My dad says I could sing before I could talk, if that’s possible. I was always humming and things like that.
- I have four shelves covered with journals that I’ve written. Dad and I are writing songs together. I’ve probably written 100 songs.