Tyler Joseph is best known as the lead vocalist for the American musical duo Twenty One Pilots. He is an American musician and rapper. Joseph was born in Columbus, Ohio. He grew up with two brothers, Zack (also a singer) and Jay, and a sister, Madison.
Joseph is a practicing Christian and his faith influences the music he writes. At first, he studied at home in his childhood. He married Jenna Black on March 28, 2015. They were also engaged since July 8, 2014.
Joseph has a three-part tattoo that represents “something that saved his life”. Though it is assumed it deals with his Christian faith, Joseph has been specific about the fact that he doesn’t want the meaning of his tattoos spread across the internet. However, he has stated a few times that he is willing to tell people one-on-one if they decide to ask him in person. His first real exposure to music was the Christian hip-hop group DC Talk.
- Born: December 1, 1988
- Birth Place: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Spouse: Jenna Black (m. 2015)
- Siblings: Zack Joseph, Jay Joseph, Madison Joseph
- Fall Away – Twenty One Pilots · 2009
- Semi-Automatic – Vessel · 2013
- Lovely – Regional at Best · 2011
- Fake You Out – Vessel · 2013
- Heathens – Suicide Squad · 2016
- Ride – Blurryface · 2015
- Stressed Out – Blurryface · 2015
- Car Radio – Regional at Best · 2011