Scarlett Johansson is an American actress. She is currently one of the hottest ladies in the world. Scarlett Johansson is one of the most talented actresses in Hollywood. She is famous for starring in Avengers, Iron Man 2, Girl with a Pearl Earring and Lucy. She is a critically acclaimed actress in Hollywood.
Scarlett Johansson Biography
Scarlett Ingrid Johansson was born on November 22, 1984. She was born in New York City. Her father Karsten Johansson is Danish. Her mother Melanie Sloan is a Jewish from the Bronx. She has an older sister Vanessa. She also has an older brother, an older half-brother and a twin brother. Her mother was a film buff. She started off as a child artist. She starred in Manny & Lo. Scarlett got praised for her performance in the film.
Scarlett transitioned into adult roles in 2003. She starred in Girl with a Pearl Earring and Lost in Translation. Scarlett also won nominations for BAFTA Award for both roles. She won the Award for the latter. In 2005 she starred in The Island. She starred in The Prestige in 2006. The film was directed by Christopher Nolan. It also starred Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale in leading roles.
In 2009 she got her most successful role Black Widow. She starred in Iron Man 2 as Black Widow. The film was a blockbuster. She reprised her role again the film Avengers. Avengers is the third highest-grossing film in history. Scarlett Johansson again reprised her role in Captain America 2. She also appeared in Avengers 2 (2015).
Scarlett Johansson is a major sex symbol. Scarlett Johansson has always been ranked amongst the sexiest women in the world. She was no. 2 in Maxim Hot 100 in 2014. She lost the first place to Candice Swanepoel. Scarlett Johansson married Ryan Reynolds in 2008. The couple divorced in 2011. She married again Romain Dauriac in 2014. The couple has a daughter Rose Dorothy born to them.
Profile of Scarlett Johansson
- Full Name: Scarlett Ingrid Johansson
- Born: November 22, 1984
- Birth Place: Manhattan, New York City, NY, U.S.
- Star Sign: Sagittarius
- Height: 1.6 m
- Education: Professional Children’s School
- Citizenship: American Danish
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Years Active 1994–present
Family of Scarlett Johansson
- Father: Karsten Johansson
- Mother: Melanie Sloan
- Spouse(s): Ryan Reynolds (m. 2008 – 2011), Romain Dauriac (m. 2014 – 2017)
- Children: Rose Dorothy Dauriac
- Sister: Vanessa Johansson
- Brother: Adrian Johansson
Filmography of Scarlett Johansson
- North (1995)
- If Lucy Fell (1996)
- Ghost World (2001)
- Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003)
- A Good Woman (2004)
- The Island (2005)
- The Prestige (2006)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- The Avengers (2012)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Lucy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
Quotes Scarlett Johansson
- I definitely believe in plastic surgery. I don’t want to be an old hag. There’s no fun in that.
- One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy.
- I hope they make a video game of me. At least I wouldn’t have any cellulite then.
- I am very independent. I can look after myself but I still need a lot of love and care.
- I don’t go to McDonald’s anymore. After I saw Super Size Me… no way!
- It’s a required part of your film history to know who Woody is. His movies are so wonderful, and not just funny but so insightful about human behaviour.
- I just adored working with Woody. He was more than I could have ever dreamed of. I’d do it a million times over.
More Info: Wiki | IMDb | FB | Twitter | Instagram