Samaira Kapoor is the elder child of Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor & businessman Sanjay Kapoor. She is a member of the fifth generation of the famous Kapoor Khandaan of Bollywood and granddaughter of Bollywood stars Randhir Kapoor and Babita Kapoor.
Samaira Kapoor was born on March 11, 2005. At the age of 10, she made a short film, titled, ‘Be Happy’ that was screened at 19th International Children’s Film Festival of India (ICFFI) under the category of Little Directors.
Samaira is a sweet little angel in Kapoor family. Her parents (Karishma & Sanjay) were recently got separated. She lives with her mother, after the divorce of her parents. She has one younger brother Kiaan Raj Kapoor. Actress Kareena Kapoor is her aunt and Saif Ali Khan is her uncle.
- Name: Samaira Kapoor
- Hindi Name: समायरा कपूर
- Profession: Student
- Date of Birth: March 11, 2005
- Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Residence: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality: Indian
- Religion: Hinduism
- Caste: Khatri
- Mother Tongue: Punjabi
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Education: Dhirubhai Ambani International School
- Famous for: Daughter of Karisma Kapoor and her former husband Sanjay Kapur.
- Siblings: Kiaan Raj Kapoor (Brother)
- Parents: Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur
- Great-grandparents: Raj Kapoor, Krishna Kapoor, Barbara Shivdasani, Hari Shivdasani
- Aunt(s): Kareena Kapoor, Riddhima Kapoor Sahni, Nitasha Nanda, Shivani Kapoor, Shaira Kapoor
- Cousin: Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi
More Info: Wiki | IMDb | FB | Twitter | IG