Demetria Devonne Lovato is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. As a solo musical artist, Lovato released her first album, Don’t Forget, on September 23, 2008. The album started at number two on the Billboard 200.
Demi Lovato was born on August 20, 1992, in Albuquerque, New Mexico to engineer and musician Patrick Martin Lovato (1960 — June 22, 2013) and former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, Dianna Lee Hart (born Dianna Lee Smith; August 8, 1962). Lovato has an older sister, Dallas (born February 4, 1988); a younger maternal half-sister, actress Madison De La Garza, and an older paternal half-sister, Amber, to whom she first spoke when she was 20.
Demi Lovato started out as a child actor on Barney & Friends. In 2007, Demi Lovato got a part on a short Disney Channel show called As the Bell Rings, and then she landed the starring role of the movie Camp Rock. While filming Camp Rock, Demi Lovato began also recording three songs for the film’s soundtrack and has had several solo releases since. In 2009, Lovato got the lead in the series Sonny with a Chance, another Disney Channel show. She later became a judge on the television competition show The X Factor from 2012 to 2013. In 2015, Lovato put out a new single entitled “Cool for the Summer.” She has also tackled a variety of TV projects recently. Lovato appeared as a guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race that year.
Demi Lovato Facts
- Favorite movie is Donnie Darko (2001).
- Favorite song by The Jonas Brothers is “Hollywood”.
- Her role model is Kelly Clarkson.
- Has a tattoo on her right side which says “You Make Me Beautiful”. [June 2010].
- Is a vegetarian.
- Voted #54 in the British version of FHM “100 Sexiest Women” List (2011).
- Ranked #40 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” of 2014 list.
- Followed by 41.1 million followers in Instagram and ranked 22 by the follower.
- Name: Demetria Devonne Lovato
- Other Name:Demi, Mc D Love, Demi Lovato Valderrama
- Born: August 20, 1992
- Star Sign: Sagittarius
- Height: 5′ 3½”
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, actress, model
- Years of Active: 2002–present
- Citizenship: American
- Language: English
Family of Dan Bilzerian:
- Parents: Patrick Martin Lovato and Dianna Lee Hart
More Info: Wiki | IMDb | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter